BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

THANK YOU!

WOW! Over 100 new fans in the month of September - each one raising $1 for St. Jude's! You all are amazing!!

As my way of thanking each of you, first - you will all be able to receive 15% off of ANY purchase.  Use the code "SJFR" at checkout on http://www.bubblesandbowsboutique.com/

SECOND! I will be doing a drawing for a FREE  holiday outfit! Either a dress, skirt and shirt, pants and shirt, OR overalls - customized for you for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Hannakuh. (If you don't celebrate any of these, it can also just be winter themed.) How to enter - just post a pic on my Facebook page of you or your little one in your favorite holiday/winter outfit/costume! (Includes anything from October - January).  I will do a random drawing on Monday for the winner! :)

Also - please consider supporting me in my Walk Now for Autism Speaks on October 16.  I would truly appreciate any donation to this awesome cause! Donate Here

0 comments: